Saturday, February 8, 2020

Post Surgery Update!

2/7/2020
Today is a great day, my home visit with nurse Brenda was a surprise to her, she couldn't believe how well I am doing, she said I am so Lucky, but I told her I don't believe in luck. I know this is my Heavenly Father's doing. He's had me surrounded with Love and Prayers, My Family and Love of my life right by my side praying every step of the most difficult. My son even gave his blood for me. I know exactly how Blessed I am and that there is a purpose I have to fulfill. I still may have some chemo ahead and close monitoring of my heart, But Dear God I am here (Miss Celie's words) and I celebrate today and every day with support for all in the fight for their lives. #happygoredforwomensday #livetofightfighttolive #healingprayerstoall. #kidneycancersurvivor #heartdiseasesurvivor. Thanks Be To The Most High! 💞💕💝💌🥰

No comments: