Tuesday, March 8, 2016

TC ECKSTEIN CAFE TV TEAM HEARTWALKERS

Sign up 10 team members this week and everybody wins!


Hi TC,

You’re the motivator-in-chief, the fearless fundraiser and Team Captain for the Western MA Heart Walk/ New 5K Run.
So we know you’re up for this challenge.

Recruit 10 or more people this week.
The bigger your team, the better your chances of reaching your team goal of $1000.00.
Why do we walk? Yolanda is why:
I suffered sudden cardiac arrest while at the gym. I was rushed to the hospital. After many tests. I was diagnosed with tachycardia arrhythmia. I had surgery for an implantable cardioverter defibrillator, which monitors my heart rate and rhythm and provides the necessary amount of shock to my heart if needed.
Rather than dwell on ‘why me,’ I learned what I can do NOW to continue to live a happy, healthy life. Teaching my children to care for their health is a high priority. I am blessed and thankful to be alive.”
To make recruiting members as easy as possible, we’ve provided sample emails in your online headquarters. Just personalize and press send! Invite family, friends, neighbors and colleagues.
Let’s see what you’ve got. Lives are on the line.
Good luck, 

Traci Heath, Director

P.S. FUNDRAISING TIP: Ask each new member to set their own fundraising goal. Tell them to think “big.” Together, we’ll help them reach it.


Login Now!
Username: 10303891
Do not know your password? Click here to reset.
Go Mobile!
iPhone    |    Android


                

Sponsored locally by:
                 

                    
 
Contact Information
ATTN: Western MA HW
5 Brookside Drive
Wallingford, CT 06492
(413) 262.3223
Traci.Heath@heart.org
 

No comments: