Monday, March 21, 2016

GO RED LEADING LADIES WMASS TO BE ON DOWNTOWN SPRINGFIELD HWY I-91 DIGITAL BILLBOARD AD 3/26 AND 3/27

GREAT NEWS!.. OUR LEADING LADIES GO RED AD IS ON A DIGITAL BILLBOARD YOU WILL SEE ON I-91 COMING THIS WEEKEND 3/26/2016--THRU--3.27/16 IN SPRINGFIELD MA........THANK YOU JESUS! CHECK IT OUT:

 Hello Ladies,
I hope that you are doing well and those who attended the Luncheon, enjoyed our event!
...
First – I just wanted to share a news clip from the Westfield Evening News about the Leading Ladies, if you haven’t seen it. J
Second –I am excited to say that the poster WILL RUN on the digital billboard on I-91 this coming weekend – March 26 and 27th. If you are in the area, make sure and drive by and take a look.
Keep in mind that there can be up to 6 messages rotating on the board, so you might not see it as you drive by the first time and it could take a trip or two before you do. Make sure you drive carefully and please don’t drive and take photos! Safety first. Feel free to tell friends and family to do the same!
I will try and get a web shot from the billboard company (although not always the best photo) – you will be able to see it if you can’t make the drive past the board.
Thank you again for your support and those celebrating – I wish you a Happy Easter!
Best,
Mary Ann






No comments: