Friday, February 12, 2016

American Heart Association's Go Red for Women. Red Dress Collection 2016

American Heart Association's Go Red for Women. Red Dress Collection 2016

Presented by macy's
Trouble viewing the livestream? Click here.
The American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women® Red Dress Collection™ 2016 presented by Macy’s is an exclusive event where top designers, models and celebrities demonstrate their support for women’s heart health during New York Fashion Week. Founded by The Heart Truth®, the event reminds women that heart diseases and stroke cause 1 in 3 women’s deaths each year, killing approximately one woman every 80 seconds. In fact, an estimated 44 million women in the U.S. are affected by cardiovascular diseases. The good news is 80 percent of cardiac and stroke events may be prevented with education and action. So get informed about the risks of heart disease and stroke and schedule a Well-Woman Visit – Invest an hour in your life to save the rest.

The list of this year's models

  • Support Alex
    Alexa PenaVegaGustavo Cadile
     
    Alexa PenaVega
    I Go Red to encourage women to make a change.
  • Support Candace
    Candace Cameron BureBadgley Mischka
    Credit: Peter Svenson
    Candace Cameron Bure
    My family is why I Go Red. I am a heart-healthy role model.
  • Support Debbie
    Debbie GibsonJay Godfrey
    Credit: RayGarciaPhotography.com
    Debbie Gibson
    I Go Red ‘cuz awareness is POWER!
  • Support Florence
    Florence HendersonPamella Roland
     
    Florence Henderson
    I Go Red because I am a heart surgery survivor!
  • Support Fran
    Fran DrescherLa Petite Robe di Chiarra Boni
     
    Fran Drescher
    I Go Red because more women die of heart disease than all cancers combined.
  • Support Gail
    Gail SimmonsNicole Miller
    Credit: Tina Rupp
    Gail Simmons
    I Go Red to encourage women to take care of their bodies.
  • Support Gigi
    Gigi GorgeousLaurel DeWitt
     
    Gigi Gorgeous
    Everything is better when it comes from the heart that’s why I Go Red.
  • Support Kit
    Kit HooverKanjana "Cake" Carlos, Fashion Incubator at Macy's
     
    Kit Hoover
    I Go Red because my grandfather, Robert Clyde NeSmith, passed away from heart disease and because I’m a mom of three and want to be healthy for them!
  • Support Lele
    Lele PonsBlack Halo Eve
    Credit: Elliot and Erick Jimenez
    Lele Pons
    I Go Red to spread the message that heart disease is largely preventable in every human being.
  • Support Lennon and Maisy
    Lennon and Maisy StellaBCBGeneration
     
    Lennon and Maisy Stella
    We Go Red to remind women that heart disease doesn’t care what you wear.
  • Support Madison
    Madison BeerHalston Heritage
     
    Madison Beer
    Because you only have one heart… That’s why I Go Red!
  • Support Marilu
    Marilu HennerEscada
     
    Marilu Henner
    My father, Joe Henner, who passed away from Heart Disease, is why I Go Red.
  • Support Mary Alice
    Mary Alice StephensonNaeem Khan
     
    Mary Alice Stephenson
    I Go Red to fight heart disease every step of the way.
    Walking on behalf of Fitbit.
  • Support Misty
    Misty CopelandDavid Meister
    Credit: Gregg Delman
    Misty Copeland
    I Go Red to encourage women to take care of their bodies.
  • Support Monica
    MonicaDennis Basso
     
    Monica
    I Go Red to help save a life.
  • Support Olivia
    Olivia CulpoMarchesa
     
    Olivia Culpo
    Womens’ symptoms of heart disease often go unnoticed and/or undetected. That is why I Go Red.
  • Support Pia
    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Carmen Marc Valvo
     
    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
    I Go Red to help save a life.
  • Support Serayah
    SerayahReem Acra
     
    Serayah
    I Go Red to unite with other women in the fight against heart disease!
  • Support Skylar
    Skylar DigginsMichael Costello
    Credit: Ashley Walker
    Skylar Diggins
    I Go Red to encourage women to take care of their bodies.
  • Support Sofia
    Sofia RichieTabitha Webb
     
    Sofia Richie
    I Go Red to encourage women to take care of their bodies.
  • Support Ta'Rhonda
    Ta’Rhonda JonesConrad Booker, Fashion Incubator at Macy's
     
    Ta’Rhonda Jones
    Because there is only one YOU & no substitute for a masterpiece… This is why I Go Red!
  • Support Tamron
    Tamron HallMarc Bouwer
     
    Tamron Hall
    I Go Red for Josephine Hartman who passed away from heart disease.
  • Support Vanna
    Vanna WhiteLee-Lim, Fashion Incubator at Macy's
     
    Vanna White
    I Go Red to spread the message that heart disease is largely preventable.

No comments: